- University of Tulsa College of Law (J.D. 2002)
- Northeastern State University (Bachelor of Science 1975)
- Supreme Court of Oklahoma
- Supreme Court of Kansas
- U.S. District Court, N.D. of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court of Kansas
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit
Donald Baker is the managing attorney in the Bartlesville office. Baker retired as a Lieutenant from the Bartlesville Police Department after a long and successful career. He received his Law Degree from the University of Tulsa in 2002. Following law school, Baker worked as a Prosecutor for the Tulsa County District Attorney’s Office, where he was recognized as one of the “Top Gun” prosecutors. He is able to draw on this varied background in providing effective representation to clients. Baker is admitted to practice law in Oklahoma and Kansas as well as being admitted to practice in Federal Court in the Northern District of Oklahoma and the District Court of Kansas. He is a member of the Hudson-Hall-Wheaton Inn of the American Inns of Court.